The market master contracts to provide the following services:
- Scheduling volunteers for each market.
- Coordinating with the GFM board.
- Overseeing vendors on market day to ensure compliance with ordinances and market rules.
- Planning and implementing market layout.
- Administering a friendly, safe, healthful, and orderly market environment.
- Coordinating with City staff/police.
- Overseeing set up and take down of the market.
- Reporting accurate market statistics.
- Requires about 10 hours weekly, May through November, including Sundays 8 am to 3 pm. Occasional hours off season.
for more information email info@greeenbeltfarmersmarket.