This winter, the Agriculture Law Education Initiative (ALEI) and the Harry R. Hughes Center for Agro-Ecology, Inc. will host workshops to teach agricultural service providers, landowners and farmers how to draft a farm lease to incorporate conservation practices.
The interactive workshops will equip participants with:
- Communication tools for discussing conservation values
- Leasing strategies
- Examples of lease language for commonly used practices
- Educational materials for future use
Nutrient Management credits are available!
The workshop series kicks off with an informational webinar on November 15th.
Register today for a free workshop in your region. All workshops will be from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., and lunch will be provided.
Workshop dates and locations - click on the location you wish to register for:
- Lower Eastern Shore: December 10, 2018 31901 Tri-County Way, Salisbury, MD
- Mid-Shore: January 8, 2019, Chesapeake College- HPAC 127, 1000 College Circle Way, Wye Mills, MD
- Southern Maryland: January 17, 2019, Charles County Soil Conservation District, 4200 Gardiner Road, Waldorf, MD
- Western Maryland: January 23, 2019, Frederick County Extension Office, 330 Montevue Ln. , Frederick, MD
- Central Maryland: January 28, 2019 Baltimore County Ag Center, 1114 Shawan Rd, Cockeysville, MD
For more information and registration, click the link below.
If you have additional questions or need special accommodations to attend this workshop, please contact Nancy Nunn at email@example.com or 410-827-8056.
- November 15, 2018 / 8:00 AM
- Throughout the State
- -, MD 20735
- Ag Partner Events
- Classes & Workshops